An opportunity to design, develop and manage small to large projects that make a real and significant contribution to health services improvement in the alcohol and other drug sector, from identifying a problem to finding a tailored solution.
360Edge is a great place to work
We are one of Australia’s leading health consulting companies specialising in the alcohol and other drug, and allied, sectors providing a full suite of advisory services to help health service organisations accelerate change.
Our values of honesty, integrity and excellence are at the core of everything we do. We live these values within the team and with our customers and collaborators.
We collaboratively and holistically work with our clients at every stage, wherever they are in the cycle of change. Our team of experienced ‘pracademics’ take a 360 approach to viewing situations from multiple perspectives.
Our streamlined approach to service development demystifies the process, gets everyone on board, and gets the best job done.
We work with leading international organisations, governments and not for profit agencies right across Australia and the world.
We are looking for a Senior Clinical Evaluation Consultant
As Senior Clinical Evaluation Consultant, you will contribute significantly to the design and structure of project content, critically distilling and translating complex and multifaceted information into recommendations, and manage a range of short and long term projects. We are looking for someone who can be mentored into a leadership role within the organisation.
If you have experience working with complex systems and want to be part of a growing dynamic team that puts our clients and the people they work with front and centre, we’d love to hear from you!
You must be
- Driven to do work that creates positive practical impact for health services and the people who use them
- A creative thinker that is excited by solving unique and complex problems
- An excellent collaborator with energy and enthusiasm for working closely with both team members and our customers throughout the project design and delivery
- Resilient to a changing environment and to challenges to your work
- Independent and a self-starter, able to work remotely, sometimes in isolation, with minimal supervision
- A strong communicator with the capability to think, articulate and write logically, clearly and simply
You must have
- Research or evaluation qualifications or extensive demonstrated skills and experience in research or evaluation
- A clinical background or an excellent understanding of clinical services and people who use those services, especially in the alcohol and other drug sector
- At least 5 years in a consultative role with project management at the forefront
- A deep understanding of the alcohol and other drug sector, its strengths and its limitations
- Strong conceptual analytical skills and a high capacity to interpret both quantitative and qualitative data in a clinical context
- Strong structured problem solving skills
The fine print
360Edge is a flexible workplace that offers consulting opportunities on a per project basis. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from people of all background, including women, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds. We are a remote team so you need to be comfortable and productive working independently from home or a remote office. Our consultants are based around Australia. Many of our projects are interstate, so you may be required to travel. To be eligible to apply, you must be legally able to work in Australia.
If you think you have what it takes, submit an application showing us how you meet the requirements of the position plus your CV to email@example.com.