Most people who use alcohol and other drugs are employed. A fact no workplace can afford to ignore.
While very few people use alcohol or other drugs at work, their effects can directly affect workplace culture, safety and productivity.
360Edge’s corporate WorkWell™ program is specifically designed to address alcohol and other drugs issues, and related mental health needs, in the workplace.
Our best practice policy program ensures that your organisation complies with its legal and duty of care obligations, while promoting a workplace culture that values the safety and wellbeing of all.
Our Rapid Review service involves a fast and effective assessment of your current workplace policies and programs using our scientifically informed measurement and review system.
Our Policy Development and Implementation service provides an all-inclusive, comprehensive package to:
- Review your existing policies;
- Customise and deliver a state of the art drug and alcohol policy backed by the latest evidence and legal review;
- Provide resources and full support during implementation; and
- Evaluate at 6 months following implementation to ensure everything is on track.
Our Expert Support program can help with:
- Responding to alcohol and other drug issues which impact productivity and workplace safety.
- Designing effective employee assistance programs and referrals for alcohol and other drug problems.
- Implementing effective programs and policies which shift problematic workplace cultures in relation to alcohol and other drugs.
- Workforce training and development on alcohol and other drug matters.
- Managerial training on effective behaviour change through our evidence-based Moventium™ team motivation training.