Need some help applying to attend any of our workshops? We’ve put together some tips on how to ask your manager to approve professional development.
- Highlight the key learning outcomes and how they match your professional development plan – you’ll find these in the description of each workshop
- Our workshops are highly rated and show real improvements in knowledge, skills, and confidence. Each workshop page contains a link to our latest evaluation report (“What previous participants thought”) – attach this to your application
- Our trainers are experts in their field – outline why they are the best people to provide this type of training using the descriptions found on the workshop page
- Our early bird rates and group bookings for 5 or more participants are advantageous to organisations and close three weeks prior to the event, it’s worth emphasising that there are significant savings to booking early
If you need any further help to help make the pitch to your manager, get in touch at email@example.com and one of the 360Edge workforce development team will be happy to help.
Here’s an example of an application for our masterclass Inside CBT: A 4 day masterclass in behavioural and cognitive therapies, running 8-12 November 2022.
I wish to attend the upcoming workshop Inside CBT: A 4-day masterclass in behavioural and cognitive therapies run by 360Edge. This workshop is held over four days from 8-12 November 2022.
The workshop uses self practice/self reflection experiential approach to impart the core skills in assessment, case formulation, interventions and responding to the therapeutic challenge.
Key learning outcomes for the workshop fits really well with my professional development plan, which focuses on building my advanced therapeutic skills:
- Deepen your understanding of the CBT approach and the similarities and differences between the many forms of CBT
- Understand what really drives motivation and change from a behavioural and cognitive therapy framework
- Apply a comprehensive CBT model that offers a clear framework for effective assessment, formulation, and intervention
- Recognise and respond to therapeutic relationship challenges within a CBT framework
360Edge has a reputation in the alcohol and other drug sector for providing high quality, skills focused clinical training. This workshop has been evaluated and has high satisfaction ratings, with the last workshop rated 9 out of 10 for satisfaction. Participants show significant increases in knowledge, skill and confidence after attending the workshop.
The facilitators are among Australia’s experts in CBT – Professor Nicole Lee is the past President and Honorary Fellow of the AACBT, and Paula Ross is a practicing Counselling Psychologist. There is no other intensive workshop on CBT for alcohol and other drugs like this available. It’s a unique opportunity to take my skill development to the next level.
There is a significant discount if I’m able to book early. The masterclass costs $995 if I book before the 18 October 2022, compared to $1395 closer to the event.