360Edge is a great place to work
We are one of Australia’s leading health consulting companies specialising in the alcohol and other drug, and allied, sectors providing a full suite of advisory services to help health service organisations accelerate change.
Our values of honesty, integrity and excellence are at the core of everything we do. We live these values within the team and with our customers and collaborators.
We collaboratively and holistically work with our clients at every stage, wherever they are in the cycle of change. Our team of experienced ‘pracademics’ take a 360 approach to viewing situations from multiple perspectives.
Our streamlined approach to service development demystifies the process, gets everyone on board, and gets the best job done.
We work with leading international organisations, governments and not for profit agencies right across Australia and the world.
You must be
- Driven to do work that creates positive practical impact for health services and the people who use them
- A creative thinker that is excited by solving unique and complex problems
- An excellent collaborator with energy and enthusiasm for working closely with both team members and our customers throughout the project design and delivery
- Resilient to a changing environment and to challenges to your work
- Independent and a self-starter, able to work remotely, sometimes in isolation, with minimal supervision
- A strong communicator with the capability to think, articulate and write logically, clearly and simply
Good to know
360Edge is a flexible workplace that offers consulting opportunities on a per project basis. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from people of all background, including women, people who are LGBT+, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds. We are a remote team so you need to be comfortable and productive working independently from home or a remote office. Our consultants are based around Australia. To be eligible to apply, you must be legally able to work in Australia.
If you think you have what it takes, submit an application showing us how you meet the requirements of the position plus your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.