Melbourne, 11-14 September 2017
THIS COURSE IS NEARLY FULL! Only 4 places left. Don’t miss out!
This course has been developed especially for alcohol and other drug professionals who want to build and strengthen the core CBT clinical skills that are the foundation for all best practice CBT protocols from traditional CBT to newer cognitive therapy models like the mindfulness-based therapies.
- Get back to basics and understand exactly what makes CBT tick
- Learn the why not just the how so you can apply core skills to any CBT type
- Unlock the art and science of your practice to take it to the next level
Our unique interactive self-practice approach means you will really experience CBT from the inside, creating a deep understanding of how it works.
Cognitive behaviour therapy is an umbrella term that includes a number of solution oriented therapies focusing on self reflection, problem solving and learning skills that can be applied across situations:
- Cognitive Therapy
- Relapse Prevention
- Mindfulness Based Cognitive Therapy
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy
- Dialectical Behaviour Therapy
- Compassion Focused Therapy
Find out how to use the core skills of CBT to drive change whatever model you use. Our focus is understanding and experiencing the drivers of change in CBT that underlie all CBT models.